This role is posted on behalf of the Visual Effects Association of Ireland (VFXAI), of which EGG is a founder member
VFXAI promotes Ireland nationally and internationally as a VFX centre of excellence and a destination with talent and scale.
VFXAI represents Irish based companies who are primarily in the business of producing digital visual effects, on a commercial basis, for Irish and International markets.
This part time Manager will provide a range of administrative services to support the efficient and effective operation and promotion of VFXAI.
This is a contract position (part-time) until the end of 2021 with the possibility of an extension into 2022.
Location- working from home.
Role- Part time (16 hours per week).
Salary- €36,600 pa pro rata.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a virtual interview for the role in May.
- Drafting proposals relating to policy issues and legislation
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Preparing material for meetings: notices, resolutions, agenda, and related reports
- Taking and transcribing minutes of meetings and following up on important actions and decisions
- Work closely and maintain a high level of communication with the member organisations to achieve objectives of VFXAI for the benefit of members
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Creation and updating an International VFX vendor database
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets and expenditures
- Manage invoices and purchases and and preparing documents for end of year financial reporting
- Providing administrative support as neededCreate a calendar for fulfilling goals and objectives
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing meeting calendars and schedules, including on occasion domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Deal with internal information requests
- Researching from a variety of sources for information for reports
- Producing reports and composing correspondence
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Website and social media maintenance
- Support publications production; quality proofing and coordination for the production of promotional materials
Bachelor degree in business or related field of study
Three years experience in a related field
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of the VFX industry
- Understanding of delivering service excellence to member companies
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively independently
- Strong IT skills with competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good telephone manner
- Good communicator - ability to ask relevant questions and present information succinctly and to-the-point
- Planning and organisation skills and capacity to deliver to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
Interested applicants are invited to forward a detailed CV that highlights relevant experience and a covering letter to the email below by Friday April 30th 2021 with the subject heading VFXAI Manager.
VFXAI is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.Apply Now / Email: jobs @ vfxai.com
Deadline: April 30th